Monday, April 18, 2011

rushing for assignment =(

PLS....give me more time....i want finish this assignment before wednesday. I can do it? >.< I hope i can. This assignment not a easy work, is COMPLECATED! erm... be honestly, I am not a hardworking people, yes, people know~ =P The previous assignment i done mostly come from internet and book, normally we call this type of assignment ''COPY AND PASTE''. hehe...Of course i will pick the important or needed part from various place and edit it before i put in my assignment^^ and make sure this is not fully copy from internet, because sometimes lecturer will check it but normally they wont check. Yes, i done my assignment, is ''ROJAK''~ LOL

But this time different, this subject lecturer is strict especially assignment!! She will check our assignment and make sure it is not copy from internet. She allow us find information from internet, but dun copy it. SO, I MUST DO IT SERIOUSLY !!! yes , i know i can!! BE CONFIDENT~~~~

Our topic is E-commerce and we must find the specific area which we wan to discuss in our assignment and hence we choose 4 main barriers of e-commerce and my part is privacy. Erm...just read abit journal about privacy, so coarsely know about privacy as major barrier of e-conmmerce. Privacy is the ability to manage information about oneself. Or you can say privacy is willingness of someone share their information over internet. Nowadays, more and more people concern about their privacy will disclosure or misuse while giving personal information. urh.....dot dot dot............

I must read all the journal which related before i start to do my part. haiz....can i handle this?? I trust i can but i have no time. Tomorrow gt class until 2pm after that need to go hall for distribute the donut and delivery them. I think i just free at night!!! Furthermore, i need to worry about whether my block gt water or nt!! if not, still wanna walk to another block for shower =(

Is late
Is time to meet uncle chow XP
Is time to sleep
muacksssssssss
Good Nite~❤

No comments:

Post a Comment