Saturday, March 12, 2011

~full day~

today i sleep until 11.45am ^^
''i am piggy''
hoho
online a while
♥nail polish♥

♥go out with dear having our lunch at tm♥
our favourite
watching ''Lie to me'' while eating
is very enjoy!!
until 3.30pm
take bus to PKU thr
Kawad Kawad
our jurulatih so funny
before kawad,he wan check whether we got pakai sarung kaki or not
LOL
we are bad luck
whole day was cloudy day until 4pm
tat time we just start kawad!!!!

before kawad
when we rehat~
Ping Pong >_^
p/s: the back of my dear's body XD
another group was kawad'ing



8pm
♥drawing time♥
for the spring wonderland's back drop
♥38 pey shin♥
♥sap soi ah heong♥
♥hardworking yeankee♥
LOL


my ketua, huey thing give us each ppl 4tickets
ask us must sell all the tickets
i aimed my target edi XP
joey
siew ching
kok hui
sze ling
yes, u guys!!!
haha

after finish draw the flower,
♥having dinner with my dear again♥
MISC burger
my fovourite
Bihun Kung Fu
i like it so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment