Saturday, March 19, 2011

-intergrasi-


~Integrasi~
this is my last time integrasi
we walk whole UUM!!!
damn tired!!!

8am sunshine in tapak kawad~~
the sunshine sakit mata XD
all student who taking sains sukan kumpul at there ready to run whole UUM ^^

get ready~~


<3 me and joey <3
omg~ my tired face..><..
<3 my silly dear <3
mr.chong siew haw playing joey's phone while waiting for the aerobics
woo~ let's go!!!

taking unbrella is a smart choice^^
long long road~
wearing my lovely cap <3
everywhere can c these type of tree
having purple colour flower
i like it <3
we walk to main entrance of our uni from tapak kawad!!!!!!!!
is really far!!!
walk until our new dkg
DKG 6!!!!!!
quite big~
dunno i gt chance attend class at there or nt


purple flower
is beautiful <3
we go through the canselori
there have a big UUM logo^^
nice place suitable to take photo at there


PKU!!!!

yes!!! Finally we reach our destination after 1 and half hour walking around whole UUM!!!


we THREE~~~<3


I should make a conclusion after tis integrasi:

UUM is really BIG!!!!!!!!!

my uni~UUM map

No comments:

Post a Comment