Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ADD DROP vs SICK vs EXAM

Yesterday opss sorry is today 3am oni sleep
why?
because of my BPIN mid term >_<
even i sleep at 3am, but i also cant finish my study
hahahaha...
pls blame the SUSHI KING game~~~~
is so shiok =)
i ❤ play this game


and i found that sushi king having promotion now
sushi king card holders are able to indulge in delicious treats for just RM2 each!!
is very worth!!!
But
for Penang
the promotion just start from 25th - 28th oni
sigh.........
that time still having class
how i go thr??
=(

.....
okay
go back to my story
today i wake up on 6am!!!!
i just sleep 3hours oni!!!!
FOR WHAT??
for the damn ADD DROP!!!
every sem also like that
except sem1 coz that time our add drop start on 12am
start from sem2
the add drop starting time change to 8am edi
that's why we need to wake up early
and walk to campus
coz the line is faster than hall
we must FAST!!
again, why?
we need to compete with other student who want to taking the same classes with us
what's should we do to add successfully?
erm.....urh...
yup
the line must FAST FAST and FAST
i m so lucky
i can add all the subject which i want
❤this is my next sem time table❤
just 3days gt class oni
woohoo~❤

=all the classes same with miss joey=
everyday we can eat bihun sup together again
(^_^)v

suddenly i feel my belly or stomach very very very pain!!
PAIN until i drop my tear T_T
is really pain
i dunno why
my dear very worry about me
i know
THANK YOU SO MUCH
i am so gratified
when i pain
u re stay beside me
u accompany me go PKU
my dear told the ppl i am gastric
but not gastric
i think is diarrhea
maybe i had eat some dirty food last day so make me so suffer
doctor dint tell me what happen to me
just ask a pregnant women give me an injection
after tis, she ask me take a rest
this injection is work
i feel better~❤
my medicine >.<
=(

after eat medicine
now feeling better
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment