Saturday, April 9, 2011

Investment Seminar

First time go seminar, feeling nt bad.  This was a cloudy saturday ^^ me and dear was taking bus to dkg1 and walk to dkg4 seminar hall. This seminar is about investment but the talk nt really mention the investment, the speaker just talking about entrepreneur. The first speaker not bad but second and the third......erm...urh...their speech very bored..><..

=seminar hall=

=door gift=

yeah~
i am lucky!!!!
i won the lucky draw~~~
huhu^^


❤~''hope my luck will follow me forever''~❤


The speaker show a video for us
is SUSAN BOYLE!!!
she is a awesome person!!!
she participate in a show named Britain's Got Talent
she singing the song '' I dreamed a dream''
it was a nice song and
her voice was touched me!!


 
Susan Boyle
I Dreamed a Dream

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they turn your hope apart
As they turn your dreams to shame
And still I dream hed come to me
That we would live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather
I had a dream my life would be
So different from the hell Im living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed


Although i watch this video many times
but
everytime i watch
I had touched by her voice
her spirit
enthusiastic to sing
i like her so much

''Nothing happens unless first a dream.''

so 

''Everyone should have a dream''

No comments:

Post a Comment